HK Artists Featured on Poker Cards

Saturday, December 8, 2007


ent.163 opened a poll for the audience to choose TVB/HK artists that they would support, and the top 54 artists with the highest votes were selected to appear in a deck of Poker Cards.

I totally love this idea. The illustrations of the artists are very pretty and unique in a cute way. I'm so glad most of my favorite actors & actresses made it to the list, including those who have been neglected/underpromoted by TVB for quite a number of years, such as Sunny Chan, Deric Wan, Frankie Lam, etc...

If Idy Chan was featured, it would be 100% perfect for me. I wonder if she was nominated on the list. Seeing all the four Tigers making it to the set, I'm sadden by the fact that Kent is never as popular. Regarding the Heavenly Kings, it's curious that Leon Lai made it to the list while Aaron Kwok didn't. I always thought they are about equal in popularity and talent.

Despites the drawbacks, I'm quite happy that Kenix made it to the 10th position, leading most other female fadans except for Esther Kwan. Congratulations to all the winners! I'm looking forward to buying this deck of cards ^__^

Ranking based on votes:
1. Liza Wang
2. Angie Chiu
3. Adam Cheng
4. Andy Lau
5. Hon Kuan Ting
6. Chow Yun Fatt
7. Esther Kuan
8. Chilam Cheung
9. Leon Lai
10. Kenix Kwok
11. Damien Lau
12. Roger Kwok
13. Nnadia Chan
14. Kwong Wah
15. Steven Ma
16. Frankie Lam
17. Deric Wan
18. Maggie Cheung
19. Maggie Siu
20. Bosco Wong
21. Eddie Cheung
22. Louis Koo
23. Tony Leung
24. Bobby Au Yeung
25. Stephen Chow
26. Barbara Yung
27. Jessica Hsuan
28. Kathy Chow
29. Maggie Cheung
30. Charmaine Sheh
31. Ho Bou Sang
32. Ada Choi
33. Gigi Lai
34. Sheren Tang
35. Michael Tse
etc.

0 comments: