Randomness on My Favorite Artists

Friday, December 14, 2007

Kenix's recent appearance on Dec. 8. There is no news apparently. She just keeps appearing here & there but won't mention anything about coming back. *sign...* Her outfit is nice & she looks pretty overall. However, I still don't like outfits that have animal prints. I don't know if it's just me, but she doesn't look as horribly skinny as before, which is a good thing. Hope to see her back soon!
I was watching random videos on youtube last night and came across this picture. It was from Secrets of the Heart's Special. In the show, I guessed [for I had no clue what they were saying] Nick Cheung & Gallen Lo were going around interviewing fans and celebrities for their opinions about the series, and Kenix happened to be one of them. She was filming Till When Do Us Part with Lawrence Ng. What a pleasant surprise!!! I really love this picture because Kenix & Nick had only two pictures taken together and both have Ada Choi on them. I really like Nick as an actor and wish that Kenix can collaborate with him. I totally love his villainous role in SOH, especially the very last dying scene of his. Gosh, he was so wicked, even in death. I bought the series because of him being the villain and Sunny Chan, but I ended up loving only Nick's character instead. I wonder what Kenix said that gave him such a smile *___^.

Catch Me Now is my beloved Idy's first comeback to the small screen after 14 years. Besides Damian Lau, I'm quite disappointed with the casting but whatever. As long as I can see my Idy onscreen again, it's worth it. Joe Ma is a wonderful actor but too bad his villainous roles were too convincing that his "bad" image already sank into my mind. I just can't accept him as the good guy. Fala Chan, hm..., before I even know who she is, she already won Best Supporting Actress Award at 2007 TVB anniversary. TVB is going to get worse before it can get better.
Anyway, I really hope that this series will achieve satisfactory ratings to boost Idy's popularity. Many veterans had come back to the small screen recently and most of them were successful, namely Michelle Mei Suet in the Brink of Law, Lee Si Kei in Heart of Greed, and Michael Miu in the Academy. Hopefully luck will smile at Idy with open arms!

Mr. Leung Chiu Wai won another Golden Horse - Best Actor for his superb acting ability. I might be wrong but it looks like he did not attend the award ceremony since I couldn't find any picture of him. I guess he has won so many Best Actor awards that he gets tired of coming to the ceremony ^__^. I don't think I'll watch this movie because of "the scene." I get really uncomfortable watching my favorite artists performing such acts, so I rather avoid them. It was bad enough for me to watch him in a love scene with Leslie Cheung from Happy Together. By the way, both actors were amazing in this movie. No wonder Tony had won a Best Actor award for this role.

Image Sources:
kfc4ever.org
ronng.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, will it be possible for you to give the link to the youtube interview of Kenix, Nick and Lawrence? I haven't seen the interview before, and would love to see it (will let you know what they talk about hehe).

Yeah, no news from the Dec 8 function :-( ... I think Kenix's recent appearances have been related to the Vagheggi brand which she is the spokesperson. And I think our Kenix has put on weight. It's good that she is putting on weight. Her face is a lot fuller and glowing! The outfit was nice, but I prefer her last two outfits from November.

And re. Nick Cheung, I think he is a very good actor (both in drama and comedy). Plus I think he has a gorgeous smile!

Michelle said...

Hello mtd, here's the link to the video on youtube. enjoy! the Kenix part is very short, but yeah, tell me what Kenix said after you're done. thanks a lot!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiRdOsGxTHY&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michelle.

The entire segment was about Nick's character and all the 'evil' things he did. They were discussing his actions etc, and the reason behind him turning evil. They only showed Kenix saying one word - the word 'excuse'. Not much there.

Anonymous said...

arg.. that sucks big time! i already knew that her part is really short but i was hoping she could say something more meaningful. as i watched the clips, i was jealous as other artists were repeatedly shown and they said a lot, unlike Kenix... perhaps she was filming & they didnt wanna bother her *__^, a wishful thought.