Congratulations to Kenix and Frankie!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

From what I read at DAN, Kenix is 4 months pregnant. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this picture & couldn't believe what I just read. I simply thought this day will never never come. I've been wondering what Kenix has been doing since the wrap up of Born Rich. So she was trying to have a baby. It seemed like Kenix was never ready to settle down and that she and Frankie are never going to have a kid. Hahaha... I guess nothing is certain ^___^ I cannot wait to see the miniature Kenix or miniature Frankie ^___^ I'm sure they'll be great parents. Poor Frankie... He has been waiting for so long... and finally...
It looks like Born Rich is going to be Kenix's last series for a while...

7 comments:

mtd said...

This is great news! Finally Kenix and Frankie are going to be parents! Congrats!

Born Rich will be a must see for all Kenix fans!

Michelle said...

oh hi mtd!

i didn't expect people to still linger around my blog. I've abandoned it for so long...

thanks girl!

sakura said...

I guess it'll be a boy (Nice banner, and thanks for your comment on Idy & Aaron photo!)

Michelle said...

hi Erin,

thanks for the compliment. I'll make more banners when I have time. I thought this banner looks "too much" but watever. I just wanted to put all Cheung Sam Long & Lang Ling pix on it hehehe...

qifei2012 said...

The result of two years of R&D conducted by a team of the most qualified experts in fitness,P90X includes training so cutting edge, so outrageously effective, you'll be blown away by your visible results and your performance. While wholesale P90X workout is based on Muscle ConfusionTM-to break normal 30-day training plateaus so you get results fast-P90X2 ups the ante with a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for world class results: P.A.P., or Post-Activation Potentiation.

cindy said...

Burberry Tasche
Chanel Tasche
Sonnenbrille
Accessoires & Schmuck?
T Shirt
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Guess bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior
tee shirts Louis vuitton hommes
Jeans
Lunettes de soleil
ceinture en cuir
Cravate
tee shirts burberry hommes

herculesaigon said...

ôi bạn cũ ! OMG my old friend