Kenix's Latest Message to Fans

Monday, April 30, 2007


Kenix left a message at her blog
April 28, 2007
Source:blog.sina.com.cn

"First of all, thanks everyone for supporting me and Redtask. it seems like many people enjoy this series so i am very happy. i remember when i first got the script, i read it thoroughly and the character Thu Nghi totally attracted me. in recent times, i've been thinking of the filming period, the beautiful qipao, the make-up artists and hairstylists. everyone was treating me very nicely and taking good care of me. during that time, my Mandarin really improved. however, being back to HK for quite a while now with everyone around me speaking Cantonese, my Mandarin is not as fluent as before."

thanks to Miki for posting the Viet translation at www.tvbvnfc.net
please pardon my rough translation if it is not as accurate to the original Chinese message.

additional info: KF's vacation in Japan with Raymond & his girlfriend. i think she is John Chiang's daughter.

0 comments: