Kenix - Michelle Ye rumors

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Kenix Kwok Turns Down i-Cable Series After Finding co-star is Michelle Ye
[The Sun 17/05/07]

i-Cable have been busy preparing to film their own 100 episode series that will be based around the story of a private tutor school king. They have spent a small fortune in attracting big names to the show including Eric Kot, Yu On On and Leung Si Ho. The female lead was always planned to belong to Kenix Kwok, who had verbally accepted the role, but there have been reports that she has suddenly withdrawn her agreement, supposedly after finding out that Michelle Ye has joined the cast and afraid that there is too much negative press around any project that she is involved in.
Kenix was interviewed on the phone regarding this yesterday and she says: "They did give me a script to look at and I had never agreed to do it. Frankie has also turned it down. I refused it for personal reasons. I have worked together with Michelle before in 'Reaching Out' and I made my decision based on the script and not on who my co-stars are." As for Michelle's manager, she made a statement saying: "i-Cable will have a press conference at the end of the month, let them talk about it! (Kenix left because of Michelle?) I don't know about that."
thanks to Em for the translation; www.tvbspace.net

0 comments: